Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Drawing Competition


Day 2: Favourite Animal

I love cats :) I love dogs too, can't wait to have one!


Day 3: Favourite Food

I love NOODLES! Loving noodle box, and spaghetti :)


Day 4: Favourite  Place

Vancouver Island! It's a terrible drawing of it, but it's such a wonderful place! I'd love to have a tattoo of the island. It's so good to live here again. 


I wish the drawing wasn't so dark... I'll figure it out! Speaking of drawing, have you checked out 'Draw Something'? It's the top free app on the market right now, it's SO fun! Addicting. 





Basically you have to draw something for a friend, and then they have to guess what it is, and vice versa. You earn coins to get more colors, and it's really fun and hilarious! Haha. 

Hope your all great!

xo.

5 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Looking good sweetie! do you wanna follow each other?:X

FashionSpot.ro

SEO Expert said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

Radiator Covers UK said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.

Radiator Covers UK said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.

Free Online Games said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.