Monday, February 20, 2012

P90X update, Closet re-vamp, and More!

Lot's to share today pals!

First off: 

P90X

Through the weeks!
 
Day 0





Day 7
Day 14












Day 21
 It's going great so far! I'm starting to see arm muscles lol. Week four is mostly a core week, we won't be lifting weights again until week 5-7! Stay tuned for more up-dates! Thanks for your support, it totally makes my day! 


 Closet Re-Vamp!

Before

After!

The photo angles are a bit different, but you get the drift! Now on to my bedroom closet!


Photo Challenge

For yesterday it was SOMETHING YOU HATE


 Not my cat, but THE CAT BOX OF DEATH. I hate cleaning it SO much. Blech. 




For today it was HANDWRITING



So here's a poem in my narly scrill. If your not sure what it says (And I don't blame you) Here is the poem: 

My Hands
Open the curtains of your being
Clothe you in a further nudity
Uncover the bodies of your body
My Hands
Invent another body for your body 


I hope your all having a lovely Monday!

xo.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go on the P90X! I am trying Livefit Trainer and really enjoying it!

ClaireBear said...

Thanks Heather, oh man what is livefit? Good for you!