Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dubstepic


Hello friends :) 

Can't imagine what that would be like live, so rad. Brings back happy memories of my dancing days. 


I've been SO busy hence why I've been MIA for the past little while. I'm teaching lot's which is just wonderful :) I've just acquired a pre-natal class for all of Dec and Jan! I'm reading 
To help me deepen my teaching practice. It's a really beautiful book so far, in fact I used it yesterday in the Pre-natal class I taught! Besides that I've been working lot's at my other job, and have been trying to fill gaps with gym time, yoga practice, friends, and house up-keep! My poor house falls to the way side sometimes :( I should be vacuuming right now! Must be efficient, when all I want to do is relax and do nothing when I find space in my life. Alright that's my whine for today. I'm off to be productive, believe me I still find time to read your lovely blogs! Cookie swap will be happening soon! Cannot wait!
xo

No comments: